Lloyd Herbert & Jones cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
BUYING & SELLING
All prices are subject to contract. Property details are based upon the instruction of the Seller and do not constitute or form any part of any offer or contract. Legal title is subject to verification from the Solicitors involved.
All floor plans and photographs are for illustration purposes only. Internal measurements are approximate.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make or give nor do we or our employees have the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Please contact the office before viewing the property. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you we will be pleased to check the information for you and to confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. We would strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself on inspection and also by your conveyancer, especially where statements have been made by us to the effect that the information provided has not been verified. LLOYD HERBERT & JONES HAVE NOT TESTED ANY ELECTRICAL WIRING, PLUMBING, DRAINAGE OR OTHER APPLIANCES. THE MENTION OF ANY APPLIANCES AND OR SERVICES WITHIN THESE SALES PARTICULARS DOES NOT IMPLY THAT THEY ARE IN FULL AND EFFICIENT WORKING ORDER
Anti Money Laundering Conditions
The successful purchaser will be required to produce adequate identification to prove their identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations. Appropriate examples include: Passport/Photo Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
Please view our letting particulars here
Considerations when renting
- Properties are normally available for a minimum and initial 6 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
- Properties are usually available for occupation within a month.
- Please inform us if your timescale is longer as generally we are unable to hold properties for tenants.
- Couples are normally required to complete a joint Tenancy Agreement with all parties fully responsible for the whole of the rent and all utilities for the duration of the period stated on the Agreement.
- Lettings cover Aberystwyth area only.
- Lloyd Herbert & Jones act as Agents for the Landlords. Any offer to let is subject to receipt of satisfactory references. For further information on a specific property please contact us.
- Pets are usually prohibited in flats
- For their own benefit Tenants are strongly advised to take out their own contents insurance.
- When you return the completed Application pack to the office, you will be required to pay a refundable Holding Deposit of £100.00.
- Credit referencing and Agreement preparation usually takes a minimum of 10 working days. Please provide all information as quickly as possible, as this will speed up the application process.
- Tenants will also be required to pay a Deposit upfront before preparation of the paperwork. The Deposit is refundable at termination of the Agreement subject to the property being left in good tenantable order.
- The following three documents must accompany your completed application form: proof of identity, proof of income and verification of address.
- 18 years is the minimum age per tenant. If you are under 21, you will also be asked to agree to and sign a Financial Guarantor’s Agreement.
- Tenants are contracted to pay rent by standing order monthly in advance, by the date stated in the tenancy agreement. Please note that late rent fines apply.
- The Holding deposit is refundable
- If we withdraw from the proposed agreement.
- The Holding Deposit is not refundable if you:
- provide false or misleading information;
- fail a right to rent check;
- withdraw from the property; or
- fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement.